Griffin’s Auto Repair shop in San Diego’s beautiful downtown neighborhood of Little Italy provides quality, competitively priced repair and maintenance services for just about every make and model vehicle on the road, both foreign and domestic.
Offering repair services for these foreign automobile manufacturers:
- Honda (including Accord, Civic, Fit, Odyssey, Crosstour, CR models, hybrid & plug-in models)
- Mini Cooper
- Nissan (including Versa, Sentra, CUBE, Maxima, Altima, Murano, Xterra, Pathfinder and more)
- Smart Car
- Toyota (including Avalon, Camry, Corolla, Cruiser, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Prius, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, Venza and more – hybrid and plug-in versions.)
- Volkswagen (VW) (including Beetle, Golf, Jetta, Passat, Touareg and more – hybrid and plug-in versions.)
- VW classics, vintage & early models (Bugs, Beetles, Karmann Ghia, etc.)
- Westfalia & Vanagons
Car repair service for domestics, including:
- Buick (including popular models such as: Lacrosse, Regal, Verano, Enclave and others)
- Chevrolet (including Camaro, Corvette, Malibu, Impala, Volt, Cruze, Equinox, Transverse, Tahoe, Suburban, Colorado, Silverado Trucks and other Chevy vehicles)
- Dodge (including Challenger, Charger, Caravans, Sprinters, Ram Trucks)
- Ford (including Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, Mustang, C-Max, & Taurus, Escape, Edge, Explorer, Flex, & Expedition, F-150 and Super Duty)
- GM (including Chevrolet, Mercury, Lincoln, Cadillac, Buick and GMC Trucks)
- GMC (Trucks, Cross-overs and SUVs, including Sierra, Yukon, Terrain and more)
Note: At this time, Griffin’s does not perform repairs on diesel trucks.
Griffin’s Auto Repair offers routine service and maintenance as well as more complex auto repairs for all types of vehicles, including: compact, sedans, coupes, station wagons, hatchback, vans, minivans, trucks, sports utility vehicles (SUVs), cross-overs, sports cars, and more.
We also offer car repair and maintenance to any hybrid or electric car made by a listed manufacturer. That is, we offer Honda repair for all Honda hybrid and non-hybrid vehicles.